HARPIST FOR HIRE
If you’re searching for “where is there a harp player near me”, and you live in the Parker/Denver area, you’re on the right page. I’m a harpist for hire, specializing in harp background music, house concerts, funeral & memorial services, and I’m a wedding harpist, too.
I’m in demand for harp background music, solo performances, weddings, private parties, afternoon teas, memorials or any special event.
HARP BACKGROUND MUSIC
Nothing adds elegance to an event like harp background music. The gentle twinkling of the harp strings sets a distinctive mood and enhances conversation and connection, allowing for relaxation and relationships. Harp background music is perfect for receptions and cocktail hours, conference openings and breaks, dinners, brunches, and any type of event where music can enhance conversation.
WEDDING HARPIST FOR HIRE
Having at harpist at your wedding adds the perfect sounds of the eternal, sacred and joyful act of joining to lives together. As your wedding harpist, I can bring a magical and ethereal atmosphere to your special day.
- Music for the parents, attendants, and bride is available from harpist’s repertoire.
- Special requests may be made in advance, for an additional fee.
- I can provide music for The Prelude, which sets the tone for the entire wedding event. The prelude starts 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the ceremony, while guests are being seated.
- Music for Family and Bridesmaids signals the beginning of the ceremony, and is geared toward the bridal party and family members.
- The Processional marks the entrance of the bride.
- Ceremony Music can add a delicacy and time for reflection in longer ceremonies.
- Background music may accompany lighting candles, presenting flowers to parents, exchanging rings, or time for prayer. Music should not be played when someone is speaking, however.
- Recessional Music marks the completion of the ceremony and is joyous and upbeat.